3. Travel to your home country.Where ever you're from, go there. Doesn't matter how little it is in your heritage, you need to go there. It helps you get in touch with... well, yourself. If you live where you're from... well then congratulations, but you should probably get out and see the world since apparently none of your relatives have.
2. Cover your walls with pictures.It's a good way to remind yourself of the good times you've had, and it livens up your dull room. It's so much fun to put together, and sometimes it's nice to be a little nostalgic, ya know? It's something I'll definitely be doing to my dorm room.
1. Own a dog or two.Really. They're more than just animals, they're the best companions you could have. If you've never owned a dog in your life, get on that. Sure cats are great and just as adorable, but they'll rarely love you like a dog does. I know I can always come home to my dogs on a bad day and they'll comfort me, I can come home on a great day and they'll be excited for me! It's a must for everyone (unless you're allergic, I guess...).



No comments:
Post a Comment