Tuesday, January 3, 2012

7-9

9. Go to Paris with the man/woman you fall in love with.
I went to Paris during my French Exchange last March. I absolutely fell IN LOVE with the city. While I usually tend to veer towards the more adventurous vacation adventures, Paris was breathtaking. It really is one of the most romantic cities ever. The view from the top of the Eiffel Tower at night? Might as well be on ecstasy (maybe that's too far, but you get the point).

Probably one of my favorite pictures of me ever.


8. Invest in a nice pair of socks (preferably SmartWools).
Socks make winter so much more enjoyable. Warm feet make everything better. SmartWools are like a godsend, they're perfect.Trust me, the $17 or however much you spend on yours will be worth the money.

My first pair. LOVE THEM.



7. Watch every episode of "That '70s Show"
Seriously. It's worth it. As long as you're not some television snob who doesn't appreciate the simple comedy of sitcoms and a little bit of bad acting at times, "That '70s Show" is great to kick back to. It's hilarious and I love the story if you follow the episodes in order. While the 8th season isn't quite worth watching, once you're into it, you can't not watch it. It'll bring you back to simpler times and it's completely relatable as a teenager. It's on Netflix! Once Friends is on Netflix, I'd suggest it as well :) (So one told you life was gonna be this way *clap clap clap clap clap*)

No comments:

Post a Comment